Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Who Am I?

My name is Jonathan I'm a 27 year old African American man who loves sports and business. I played college basketball at a small school in Minnesota as well as studied business marketing and finance at the University of Texas at Arlington. I recently made an investment and partnered in a massage clinic business venture. In June 2015 my business partner and I officially opened Heavensent Massage Clinic www.heavensentmassagonline.com. I invested in this business because my partner owned a massage clinic in Hawaii for 7 years. I loved the infrastructure that was already put in place and is proven that it works. The main objective was marketing it the right way to build up our clientele. Ever since I was 14 years old when my father opened up his first business I knew I wanted to be an entrepreneur and business owner. My father is a former CFO (Chief Financial Officer) and senior vp for 2 corporations.

No comments:

Post a Comment